Be kept up to date on all of the latest controversies, record-breaking plays, teams, athletes and the most common misconceptions.



Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Opening Day- Day 1

The competitiveness, the drive and determination, the good and the bad, and everything in between is what makes sports so unique. You simply can't compare them to anything else. I have played my fair share of sports but most of all I like being an avid fan. I have my favorites (which are listed below) but on this blog I will be talking about as many major sports, teams and players as possible, and anything controversial that I can voice my opinion about (I will try to avoid the all too common topic of steroids as much as possible).
The following are my chosen teams (bold=favorite overall sport/team):           
MLB- Chicago Cubs
Tennis- Rafael Nadal
NCAA Basketball- Duke Blue Devils
NFL- Indianapolis Colts
NCAA Football- Iowa Hawkeyes
NCAA Baseball- LSU Tigers
NBA- Boston Celtics
Soccer- Spain
Hockey- Impartial
Golf- Impartial

Sports are so important to me that I would like the opportunity to share what I love about them with you.

No comments:

Post a Comment